Ladies of Monaco Fashion and Style Part 2: December 2019 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Camille looks really nice and very professional today.

Camille during a medal presentation today, November 17:

Camille at the presentation of the Medals of Honour, National Merit of Blood and Recognition of the Monegasque Red Cross today, November 18:

** Full view **

I think is the first National Day all the ladies are gorgeous.
Of course the 1st prize goes again to Beatrice.

Last edited by a moderator:
What can I say, the legacy of Princess Grace's Golden Age Hollywood continues in Monaco day wear or full glam at night. The Grimaldis, and by association their extended stepfamily the young Hanovers, are out of pages of any fashion magazine 24/7.

Last edited:
I think is the first National Day all the ladies are gorgeous.
Of course the 1st prize goes again to Beatrice.

I totally agree, it's hard to beat her when it comes to grace and elegance.
I didn't like Charlene's outfit so much, it reminded me of the Pope.

Ladies of Monaco Fashion and Style Part 2: December 2019 -

Beatrice just oozes elegance. A gorgeous outfit and lovely shade of red. The hat is divine.
Titania looks very nice too. I just wish there was a dash of brighter colour.
I quite like Camille’s outfit, but I think it’s a shade snug.
As for the others, Pauline looks dreadful with all those hanging bits and oversized sleeves, although I quite like the colour.
Charlotte’s coat dress is very chic. Head to toe Chanel I assume.
Alexandra’s coat is too long and the unremitting black of her outfit is not a good choice for this day of celebration.

Last edited:
I totally agree, it's hard to beat her when it comes to grace and elegance.

I didn't like Charlene's outfit so much, it reminded me of the Pope.
Exactly. I had the impression of a priest in white. A kind of Don Camillo but in opposite color.
Awful shapeless coat.

Beatrice Borromeo for the win, followed closely by Princess Caroline

Honorable mention to Charlotte Casiraghi.;)

Beatrice looks stunning. Very elegant.

She always does. IMO she is the most stylish (almost) royal in Europe - by far. Apart from the clothes themselves, she just knows how to wear them. I don't think the same outfit on somebody else would have looked as elegant.

Last edited:
She always does. IMO she is the most stylish (almost) royal in Europe - by far. Apart from the clothes themselves, she just knows how to wear them. I don't think the same outfit on somebody else would have looked as elegant.
Exactly. She has full class and a rare hability to wear the correct outfit per occasion.
She reminds me the glorious period of 50s and 60s in France and Italy, from French and Italian movies.
Even the boys are dressed with a scent of old aristocracy and class.
The other young cousins have just suits in small.

Love the fairytale princess vibe from Beatrice. I’d have preferred a straighter sleeve ( like Caroline’s gown) and a different bandeau in her hair, but I’m really nit picking. I preferred Tatiana’s daytime look, I find the decorative front panel of the dress a little too much.

Glad that Camille does not dress from her sister's creations. She has a very class and glamorous style.
Unfortunately Stéphanie dresses from her daughter's creations. I find the Alter fashion not ugly but always the same. I don't understand how she sells. Ok one outfit, but more?

Beatrice’s dress is beautiful, she has worn gold many times before and knows that it suits her. The decorated headband follows through with the airy look. Tatiana’s dress does not suit her neither does her hair and makeup. The odd designs on the dress don’t add to the creation. Black is not her color.

Where was Alexandra? Her too long, fussy and too dark day outfit did her no favors.

Beatrice usually rules the night, just as she does the day. But I don't care for this fussy gold gown with equally baroque hairstyle at all.

(..)

Off topic posts and comments have been removed. Thank you for your understanding!

Beatrice and Tatiana at the National Day gala yesterday evening:

Donna Béatrice looked really lovely nut would have preferred an updo hairstyle.

Tatiana must have mixed up the dress code with a Halloween gala;)

I thought Tatiana looked lovely in her black/navy blue evening dress

loved the front of her dress.

Camille during the announcement of a charity partnership between the Be Safe Association with a beauty salon and a barbershop in Monaco today:

** instagram gallery **

Please discuss fashion choices only, off topic posts have been removed. Thank you!

Tatiana in a Muzungu Sisters dress at the Muzungu Sisters' 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in London on December 6:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom